You are sure to love this old world potato salad recipe with both pickle juice and dill pickles!!
9 medium red skin potatoes
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar-more to taste
1/4 cup veg. oil–I use grapeseed or safflower-more to taste
1/4 cup finely chopped yellow or Vidalia onion
2TB. fresh parsley chopped
1 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles–cut into bite size chunk
Splash of (1-2 TB.) pickle juice
salt and pepper to taste
▪ Boil potatoes–until fork tender.
▪ Using fork and knife–peel potatoes when warm (not hot).
▪ Chop potatoes with knife–bite size chunks.
▪ Drizzle with apple cider vinegar.
▪ Toss in the rest of ingredients–fold gently.
Serve at room temperature. Be sure to refrigerate leftovers.
Photo & recipe courtesy of: http://www.feastie.com/recipe/well-balanced-food-life-travel/my-german-grandmas-potato-salad