Did you know that today is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day? Neither did we, but we did some research and found this recipe that sounds just oh so yummy!!
Many people love to snack on Pickle & Peanut Butter Sandwiches and I imagine it would be even better in a cookie! Have you ever had Pickles & Peanut Butter together?
¼ brown sugar
½ white sugar
¼ cup margarine
½ cup peanut butter
1 tbsp. almond milk
½ tbsp. vinegar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together brown sugar, white sugar, and vegan margarine.
3. Next, mix in peanut butter, almond milk, and vinegar.
4. Once well combined, slowly mix in flour mixture.
5. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Once arranged about two inches apart on cookie sheet, lightly press down with thumb or crisscross fork marks.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
8. Add sliced pickles on top.
Photo & recipe courtesy of: http://thesweetestvegan.com/ctfxc-peanut-butter-and-pickle-cookie-sandwich-recipe-vegan/